Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has anyone had any experience with the Women's Clinic in central?

sfolola is offline Registered User
    I also recommend Dr.Mok. I am due this weekend and have received excellent care from her throughout my low risk pregnancy. She isn't cuddly, by any means, but she is kind and informative, without being prescriptive.

newhkmommy is offline Registered User
    New York

not sure they are equipped to deal with high risk pregnancy (beyond twins)

or maybe just my high risk case. i went for an initial consultation with dr doo and he told me that he/matilda were not equipped to help me and referred me to queen mary's high risk wing. i actually appreciated his honesty and respect his assessment.

SLPmom is offline Registered User
    Just to follow up on my statement that they were not great with complicated pregnancy, I think that it might be that they are too busy right now to deal with complicated pregnancy.

My doctor at WC was the first to discover a major complication in my baby (which turned out to be nothing after 20 weeks of testing) and within 30 seconds of giving me the horrible news (and suggesting I consider terminating) left me in the examining room and did not return. Even though my pregnancy has been complicated he/she (don't want to name the doctor) never remembers who I am and I have had to remind him/her at each appointment about my early complications. At 31 weeks I ended up switching to another doctor because I was so tired of dealing with that.

I do believe that they are very medically skilled and I think for the right pregnancy, and perhaps during a less busy year, they are great doctors.

Just my experience!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12