Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Shichida Class for 6mo

slin is offline Registered User

Shichida Class for 6mo

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Shichida classes in Causeway bay? I have heard great feedbacks from some of my friends back in Malaysia and is interested to send my soon to be 6mo daughter there. Any feedbacks???

chrcheu is offline Registered User
    Hi, I have a friend who used to teach there. She said good thing about it is it is very systematic and teachers are well trained, but the curriculum is too rigid, lacks flexibility which she thinks is important for teaching young kids. She thinks that kids should be allowed more space for their imagination, so she finally quit.

slin is offline Registered User
    Thanks alot for the insight. I don't need very systematic nor rigid programme for my girl, she is afterall just 6mo :) just want to expose her to some other babies of her age while learning a thing or two. Basically, i just want her to have some fun....lately, she seems bored with her toys at home. I've tried arranging some playmates for her and she thoroughly enjoys it so i thought maybe its time to get her into playgroup classes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrcheu View Post
    Hi, I have a friend who used to teach there. She said good thing about it is it is very systematic and teachers are well trained, but the curriculum is too rigid, lacks flexibility which she thinks is important for teaching young kids. She thinks that kids should be allowed more space for their imagination, so she finally quit.