Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

anyone tried post natal tummy binding?

bagel is offline Registered User
    Siu Lam, NT

anyone tried post natal tummy binding?

Hello ladies,

Has anyone tried post natal tummy binding/massage to reduce the tummy area? Has this worked? I am looking at the Maygi Beauty advertised on GeoBaby. Has anyone tried this? Any other treatment packages/suggestions that were effective for you?

charade is offline Registered User
    I did after baby 2. I used Mummies and Bellies ( The results were surprisingly good especially dramatic after the very first one. And I was quite a wuss about keeping the binder on - they recommend the longer the better. Plus I didn't watch my diet or anything. I seem to have bloated now but that probably has more to do with all the chocolate i'm eating and stopping breastfeeding. Hmph. Annoys me to think that I was slimmer a couple of months after I gave birth than now.

Gemma is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I did too. Unfortunately I developed a horrible rash either to the binder or the jamu. I was in agony for days from the itching and had to stop the treatment after 8 days. I have to say I'm not sure whether it had much of an effect.

Catalu is offline Registered User
    Gemma, who did the jamu massage for you? Iam interested but there aren't that many options/companies here, or at least not as many as in Singapore :(

trttrt is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    I did it for my first pregnancy in singapore but not for my second in hk. I didnt see much difference in the length of time it took for my tummy to go down..