Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Recommendation for a great helper

Tung_cung is offline Registered User
    Tung Chung

Recommendation for a great helper

We just went through a very exhaustive search for a helper including tons of interviews. We narrowed it down to a lovely lady who ticked every box and was just perfect for us. We also contacted all her references and did very long calls with them - all incredibly complimentary. She helped one of them for over 7 years.

Unfortunately our circumstances have changed and we are no longer able to go ahead hiring someone. I'd like to do everything I can help her because we've really let her down - and she would be a fantastic hire.

She has a ton of experience with children and household duties, has a fantastic personality and she is a really was a lovely, our baby liked her instantly. Above all she would be 100% trustworthy - she spends all her spare time volunteering at church and has impeccable references.

Please feel free to drop me a private message and I can give you her contact details. Myself or my wife would also be happy to speak to you.

Lorena is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Tung Cung,

I have been actively looking for a helper the past month. I'm expecting a baby and I have a two and a half year old child. We are a very happy family and I need someone to basically help me in the house cleaning and child care. We are very independent, organize people and contribute alot in keeping things organise and looking after our children . No cooking is required as my husband and I like cooking for our selves. Please let me know if your lady would be interested in working for us. Please contact me through here or at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Lorena Barickman