Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

PT Mandarin nanny wanted

seville2323 is offline Registered User

PT Mandarin nanny wanted

Looking for a part time Mandarin-speaking nanny for two year old. Since my daughter is quite young, I would just like the nanny to play and interact with her in Mandarin so that she learns the language. She is quite age-appropriate capable in Cantonese. Please message me if you are interested or have a recommendation.

thanks!

Hi, I am a native Chinese teacher and hold a Bachelor degree in Language Education and a certificate in psychology. I have taught Chinese two schools and learning centers for over 5 years in HK and Australia. Most of my private students are from CDNIS, HKIS and YCIS, so I am quite familiar with their curriculum. Some of my children just got exceeding in their tests (the only one their class).

Besides, for beginners, I could show parents the syllabus of a 1-year Mandarin Programme. I prepared this one for a learning certer and it seems work for 80% of the beginners.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at 61810126 or [email protected]. Thanks.

Phoebewsm is offline Registered User
    Are you still looking for a part time Mandarin nanny? I am fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese. I am available from Monday to Friday and from 9am to 4pm. I can start anytime. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 60301669. Thank you.