- 09-19-2012, 09:46 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Causeway bay
Hi guys, looking for some yoga classes for pregnant women.
Is hot yoga okay to continue if pregnant?
- 09-19-2012, 10:57 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
please do not do hot yoga when you are pregnant, it is not even 100% healthy for people who aren't pregnant. there are specific classes for pregnant ladies (pre-natal yoga) and if you've been doing yoga before, which I assume from your post, hatha would be fine (though there are kind poses that you shouldn't do too). in all cases you should make sure your instructor is away of your pregnancy, since people may not necessarily show when they are in the early (or even late) stages of pregnancy. i went to pure yoga as they had many choices and was convenient for me. am pretty sure their are others places that offer yoga for pregnant ladies.
- By FishMama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:16 PM
- By SaraA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM
- By niahbear in forum Baby TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:22 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM