Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Native English speaker

BabySophie is offline Registered User

Native English speaker

I am looking for a native English speaker to talk to my 8-month daughter on daily basis, do you know where I could find one?

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    From your other post, it doesn't seem that you are just looking for someone to read and speak to your baby. You seem to be looking for a nanny, or a private tutor.

There have been some private nannies and "Early Year Teacher" around in this forum. They might see your post and contact your directly.

Another option would be putting your baby in English playgroups... have you considered that?

My daughter is now 10 months, we are still looking for a right English tutor for her. We are really require a nanny or a professional teacher, but a love and caring native English speaker. Our idea is that, given that my daughter is taken care of by her grandma, chances if exposing to English are low, as such, we want her to expose to English more.

She likes people reading books to her and singing to her. I am just wondering if any mums here are interested in part time, like one hour per day or alternate days.

Sorry, I mean we do not require professional teacher or nanny.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySophie View Post
    My daughter is now 11 months, we are still looking for a right English tutor for her. We do not really require a nanny or a professional teacher, but a love and caring native English speaker. Our idea is that, given that my daughter is taken care of by her grandma, chances if exposing to English are low, as such, we want her to expose to English more.

She likes people reading books to her and singing to her. I am just wondering if any mums here are interested in part time, like one hour per day or alternate days.

The reason why I prefer mommies is because mommies know the art of interacting with a baby