HELP! Where can I find Neocate in HK?
- 07-07-2013, 09:13 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Hong Kong
I ended up giving my son Nutramigen (manufactured by Mead Johnson). It's cow's milk and soy free, you can buy it at IFC or Prince's Bldg Manning's. Alternatively you can order it thru MJ - just join their infant formula club.
- 03-02-2014, 11:41 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
I know this is old but this may be useful for someone. My daughter has been on Neocate since she was 3 months old (she will be three next month). We first got Neocate from Jacobson at extortionate rates. So if you can, see if you can get friends/family from the US to send over.
We normally order 24 tins of Neocate (she's on Junior now) which, including shipping, costs us about HK$7,000. 24 tins from Jacobson would cost you about HK$10,000.
The only thing is your friends/family needs to have a friendly doctor who will write the initial prescription. Once you are in the Neocate system it's just a question of reordering.
Hope this helps someone. Useful to know if you're going to be using Neocate long term like us.
- By meiyee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2010, 11:18 PM
- By Pekkie in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:29 PM
- By mommybee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:33 AM
- By phylicia in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:09 AM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2007, 12:48 PM