Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By twocentshk

Dr Leslie Lo

Preggers is offline Registered User
    Hong kong

Dr Leslie Lo

I'm currently seeing another doctor and thinking of changing to Dr Lo. Is he any good? My only concern is his charges are very high! I'm a little stressed at the moment cos I've paid hospital deposit and I feel my current doctor very bossy and not very detail.

Cookiecutter86 is offline Registered User
    Hi Preggers,

Was wondering if you went ahead with Dr Leslie lo. Our OB is out of town near our due date and his replacement doc is Leslie Lo. I have no idea about Dr Lo and have never met him before. Any help on this appreciated. I am due 26th dec and will be delivering in Sanitorium.

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

twocentshk is offline Registered User
    Hi all

I see this is an old thread but thought I'd offer my twocents on Dr. Leslie Lo. I am newly pregnant and have seen him about 3 times so far. He is by far the kindest and most patient doctor (of any kind) that I have seen in Hong Kong. The average appointment with him lasts 30-45mins and he is super nice about answering all of my many many questions. It is true, he is expensive, HKD1400 approx for consultation only without scan, but I think he is worth it. The only problem is he no longer does deliveries, so I will need to change over to a different doctor by week 24 (after structural scans complete).
    Editor likes this.