- 09-28-2012, 11:03 PM #25
Genkimum.... believe me, there are days where i do think i'm going to lose my mind. when i get to that point, i have hubby take over for a few minutes. i go and have a hot shower. then come back refreshed.
i find that the more stressed i get, the less work he does, so it helps for me to lose the stress.
in the past i bought a digital timer. i would set it for 1-2 minutes. we would make a game of it. see how many answers he could write in that time. then set it again to see if he could beat his "score".... i think i'll have to dig it out again, because it really worked for us.
- 10-29-2012, 08:00 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Hong Kong
- 10-29-2012, 08:04 PM #27
you need to come to a compromise. that means you EACH need to give up something, or at least agree on whatever decision you make.
- By erina320 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:32 PM
- By Gataloca in forum Baby TalkReplies: 43Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:02 PM
- By sau yi mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
- By wasabibunny in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2007, 12:12 PM
- By carang in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2006, 09:00 AM