Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By evgreen
  • 1 Post By mimimimimiiii

Ideal Apartments for a baby?

chrischen377 is offline Registered User

Ideal Apartments for a baby?

We like to take our baby out for a walk but we don't always want to take a taxi somewhere to do it.

We discovered Bel-Air in Pok Fu Lam and we like how there's a decent size park conveniently downstairs to take our baby for a walk and it's also right beside the sea which is a really nice view for when living there. Unfortunately, I haven't yet been able to find a place in Bel-Air that is willing to rent for less than 1 year.

Is there any other apartments on HK Island that has a pretty big size park for baby strolling with a sea view? Or even a beach? Or even a place to walk without having to worry about much vehicle traffic?

Thanks!

evgreen is offline Registered User
    Anywhere on the southside would fit the bill. The Lily in Repulse Bay does month to month leases and so does the repulse bay apartments (I believe they are managed by the peninsula group)
    chrischen377 likes this.

Thanks. I noticed your location is set to Tai Tam. Are you living in Parkview? If so, any good? Some expats recommended I try taking a look at their service apartments there.

evgreen is offline Registered User
    No, I live near Redhill. Give Parkview a try too, it is near the reservoir country park, so the walks there are super nice. I love taking my daughter and dogs to the reservoir for walks.

Parkview's amenities and closeness to the hiking trails are really attractive. I'll go take a look, thanks!

mimimimimiiii is offline Registered User
    Kennedy town is the best choice for you. The is many park and they are big as well. In Hong Kong Island, plus a lot of transportation to go anywhere. it's also nearby seaside and there is a lot of different food to eat, it's good for you and your baby.
    chrischen377 likes this.