Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Early pregnancy advice please

Aquarian is offline Registered User
    Sorry to hear you're going through this. I hope you can get some answers soon.

satay sue is offline Registered User
    Thanks for all the input ladies. The suggestion made by the doctor is that my dates might be slightly out and a few days less than I thought. The radiologist and the doctor said it did look like a sac but only 2mm, which would put it at 5 weeks. They were more concerned with the 3.5x2.5cm lump near my ovary. I'll see how I get on tomorrow (Sat) and if it's still really vague I'll go see someone on Monday.
    I've cancelled my trip but sending husband and son (we're going with another family) - it doesn't seem fair that I deprive my 7 year old of a week on the beach with one of his best friends thus making ALL OF US miserable. To be honest I think I'd be best on my own at the moment anyway, hardly be the best company!

carang is offline Registered User
    if you want to be alone but with people, you are welcome to come and stay at ours. we have plenty of room and if there is an emergency you won't be alone alone, if you know what i mean...

rani is offline Administrator
    SS - we are here for mid-term as well. Will PM you my number. Can go with you to Drs, pls don't go alone.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Wow, Rani that is so kind. I do have some friends around so I should be fine, thank you again, if I do need you I'll call!

Quote Originally Posted by carang View Post
    if you want to be alone but with people, you are welcome to come and stay at ours. we have plenty of room and if there is an emergency you won't be alone alone, if you know what i mean...
    Wow again, thank you! I'll give you a shout if I'm feeling lonesome!

mummymoo is offline Registered User
    SS sorry to hear about what you are going through. Thanka2 is right, if it is highly suspicious for an ectopic pregnancy than it is a medical emergency and you will need to be admitted and monitored as you could easily lose your life if it ruptures. However, they may be suspecting threatened miscarriage as they have seen a sac in your womb which is much less serious (but no less sad for you) and are probably not sure what the other lesion is.

If they have definitely told you that it is an ectopic pregnancy I would be with someone AT ALL TIMES or at least challenge the doctors as to why you haven't been admitted yet. God bless you at this time.

Thanks Mummymoo, I seriously doubt that it is an ectopic and should that be brought up again I certainly will question why they let me leave the hospital if they were that worried! I think it may have been lost in translation and they meant I could start bleeding heavily. Still no pain today and bleeding slowed right down thank goodness.
    I just want it overwith so I can move on. I seriously doubt the pregnancy is still viable with what has gone on this week - if it is still there then that is one tough little bean!
    Another cruel twist is that I do still feel pregnant, have the queasiness and sore boobs, I know the symptoms can persist for a while even after a mc...

Thanks again to all for kind thoughts and words.
    Last edited by satay sue; 10-19-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast