- 10-20-2012, 10:48 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Baby daycare in pokfulam area
Hello. We are having our first baby in march and I'm planning to go back to work as part-time. Appreciate any information on good daycare center or private service in pokfulam area.
- 10-21-2012, 09:31 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- hk south side
Try looking up 'day care' using the search function on the top right of the Geobaby page, a few good conversations on the topic are here already. In short, daycare options for infants are very few in HK and most people employ some sort of some domestic help to care for their child in their home, or have family help. The search will also help you locate the few day care centres that are around, but most are either government run with long wait lists and eligibility criteria or more expensive than employing a domestic helper, also with very limited availability. I have a two year old, have been in HK many years and have never met anyone whose infant went to daycare or a crèche, it is just really really uncommon.
- By kiwimum in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
- By sabah in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:33 PM
- By Geo in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2007, 12:33 PM
- By sophwillsmum in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
- By sharonwong in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2006, 02:02 AM