Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

stroller or wheel chair

pipinhk is offline Registered User
    They should contact an Occupational Therapist, they will be able to assess the child and determine what is best, be it a wheelchair or other assistance, this is not something the parents should just decide on their own, the long term effects need to be considered.

If you put Occupational therapist in to this forums search you will find many suggestions

aadu is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by pipinhk View Post
    They should contact an Occupational Therapist, they will be able to assess the child and determine what is best, be it a wheelchair or other assistance, this is not something the parents should just decide on their own, the long term effects need to be considered.

If you put Occupational therapist in to this forums search you will find many suggestions
    have checked with the therapist as well as doctors.stroller is best if available - her height is 3.5 feet and her age is 5.5years and weight 17 kgs.

Can anyone suggest any stroller if yes pls suggest where to buy as well.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using GeoClicks Mobile

pipinhk is offline Registered User
    The MacLaren shop in IFC may be able to help you, Maclaren do a larger stroller designed for children with special needs. Also check Eugene Baby on Queens Road (there is also one in Megabox and somewhere else) they have strollers that can hold older children, they only have a couple though, but they are not too expensive, think ours was around $1200, but I can't remember exactly
    carang and aadu like this.

aadu is offline Registered User
    Hey thanks Pipinhk ---I checked Maclaren & they said that they have stroller which can carry upto 25 Kgs but height not sure as 3.5 feet is too much for a stroller..

Now i come back to the previous question is wheelchair ..Can anyone suggest where to look for wheelchair for special need baby...Pls suggest me some places as i just have 8 days left to go to India & take that stroller or wheelchair whichever suitable.Thanks everyone !!!

carang is offline Registered User
    just do a google search... that's how i found the place in kwun tong. sorry, i can't remember it's name or exact location, though. "wheelchair purchase hong kong"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12