Baby play mat
- 11-29-2012, 07:59 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
I have heard that once your LO is crawling the mat isn't the most useful as they go everywhere anyway.... Anyone has experience on how long you can use it for?
And do u put "railing" around it during the day so you can get things done while baby is confined in the mat area?
First time mom, don't know anything >_<
- 12-01-2012, 07:35 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
The mat is placed in a room where it takes up most if the floor space. There a section in the corridor where we are erecting a childs gate where everything inside has undergone childproofing. Idea is that she can play on the mat area or explore the corridor to check in on dad... Thats the idea anyway, first time dad here!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile
- By taitam123 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:46 PM
- By lrpolo in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:48 PM
- By ninahh in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM
- By Cutie mom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:30 PM
- By premama in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:11 PM