- 11-06-2012, 10:46 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Hong Kong
Started looking at strollers today at Wing On and saw two that we liked- the Peg Perego Pliko Mini and the Cybex Onyx. The Cybex seems to have a better design (great canopy, more sturdy), but weighs 1kg more. We want something light but sturdy, with good reclining ability and suitable for newborns or younger babies. We live in a low-rise with no lift, so need to carry this thing up two flights and on public transport. We might also visit family in N. America in winter, so that's one other concern. Have seen some great strollers around, but they just weigh too much while some of the lightest ones are too basic. Are there any other models that trump these two?
- 11-15-2012, 11:15 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
I had to choice between an PP mini vs thyroid maclaren xt. Both seems to weight about the same in terms of weight. I did end up with the xt because of its popularity among mothers, hence I did try them both while I find the xt being more sturdy and easier to fold.
- By MTWS in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2011, 04:19 PM
- By Liquorice in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 05:03 PM
- By mihomle in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM
- By jojo72 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 02:59 PM
- By Avi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2005, 03:10 PM