Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cantonese class/playgroup for toddlers

gimletme is offline Registered User

Cantonese class/playgroup for toddlers

I am part of a great Cantonese playgroup/class gear towards kids who don't speak Cantonese at home. But we are looking for a couple more toddlers to keep the classes going. Right now we meet in Sai Wan Ho and the age of the kids is around 2 years old.

The class is well structured with new vocabulary every week and then a "review" of past lessons. The teacher is really enthusiastic and creative. The classes flows well. My daughter loves the class and after a month is starting to show some progress. (And a great side benefit is I get to learn along side my child.) Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more info.

chinese aussie is offline Registered User
    Hi

Would you mind sharing the contact details of the teacher? I am seeking to book one in sai ying pun for my 2yr old son. Thxs julie. My number or watsapp 95851976.

Sunshinebaby is offline Registered User
    I've been looking for a Cantonese playgroup for my 22 month old too, but sai wan Ho is too far away for us.
    Julie, do let me know if you decide to start one as I live in the mid-levels.
    Thanks!
    Melody

Hi melody,

Actually thats perfect!! I am actually located at mid level west area ...next to sheung wan.

Do you feel ok to text or call me on 9585 1976 to swap contact details.... so we can chat about what you are expecting/hoping for and see if we can give it a go together.

....apparently its actually better for the kids to learn it together in a small group. And we can pick up some cantonese too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Julie.

Hi Melody,

Just updating....last Sunday I wasn't able to get to the Sunday class volunteer due to the bad weather with the typhoon.

But this week I have also advertised for so I hope to hear from possible locals soon.

Cheers,
    Julie.

cosmokat is offline Registered User
    Hi Julie, I'm interested in a small canto playgroup for my 16 month old as well. Would love to hear more if there are any arrangements in progress? Happy to whatsapp you to chat if that's ok?

Hi cosmokat.

Youre welcome to watsapp on 9585 1976.

I have another mum thats interested too.

I am trying to recruit a local at the moment...meantime we can watsapp abt wat we are wanting and expecting.

Btw....where abouts are you located in hk?
    Ciao
    Julie

ckyl is offline Registered User
    Hi Julie,
    Is there a canto playgroup up & running? I'm definitely interested in joining if space for my daughter...she's 26 months old!
    Thanks
    Cheryl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast