Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Caine Road

hm88 is offline Registered User

Caine Road

Was walking on Caine rd and noticed a new school. The outside looks quite attractive, and my son was fascinated by the bright colours. It's right across from Woodlands...has anyone heard about this place?

Maggiew is offline Registered User
    I stopped by the open house they had on saturday. The classrooms are spacious and all the materials are brand new. The staff was friendly and helpful answering all of my questions. I would like to enroll my daughter but she is too young. Their classes are for 18mo- 3 years old.

wow and i thought i was the only person who saw that school all along...nice!! So they had an open house? too bad I totally missed it. The outside of this school did look super nice. Seems that my son will have to wait another 5 months b4 he can enroll..i should probably drop by this week to see if i can get a tour...My husband thought woodlands was our only choice cuz he wants our lil one to go through to esf..but now there's this new school..we may hv to think agn..so Maggiew which other schools are u looking at? Did u check out woodlands too? What's the name of this new school? most importantly, what did u think of the teachers?? (sry for all these questions, but hoping to get more advice on finding the right playgroup for our lil one as this is our first time.....)

kerokero is offline Registered User
    Please advise me of the name of this school. Any contact number? Thanks

MissAnnie is offline Registered User
    Hello all, my name is Annie and I'm a teacher at the school on Caine Rd- Geo Education Centre.
    The phone number is 2915 1011 and our website is: www.geo-edu.com.hk Please take a look and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also pop in to see the school anytime :)

Hi kerokero! i dropped by the school today, the facility is brand new and v nice, probably the nicest i've seen on caine, i also spoke w Miss Annie too as well as Mr. Val, really great teachers...esp if u know where they used to work. They told me they just got a fb page, u can try searching on fb for Geo Education Centre, there's a bunch of pictures up there of the school. Im in love with the facility...grt job too Miss Annie!! hope u'll still rmbr me and sven in 5mos time!! Can't wait for him to start school!!!

kerokero is offline Registered User
    hm88, thanks for your reply. I visited the school last Friday. Yes, it's great but the smell of the renovation is quite strong. Not sure if the school will do anything to improve it before they start the class in January.

My son was in Miss Annie and Miss Monica's class when he was studying in the school on the other side . mmm....I may put my girl in this education centre when she turns 2 next February. The smell of the renovation is my concern as she has allergy.

MissAnnie is offline Registered User
    Kerokero- I'm happy to hear I was already your son's teacher! I would be happy to teach your daughter, too :) Miss Monica will be working here as a substitute teacher as needed, so you may run into her as well!

About the smell of renovation-- the school was only opened on Dec 1st and has been professionally cleaned from top to bottom twice (as well as daily by our regular cleaner). We believe the smell is actually caused by all of the new custom furniture. With many thorough cleanings and fresh air circulating throughout the month of December, the 'new' smell should be gone. Cleanliness is among our top priorities.

Hm88- Looking forward to seeing you and your family in person this January!!

Best, Annie