- 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- North Point/Fortress Hill
Thanka2 - thanks for pointing out the pre-emptive thing. My husband's action is more in line with what you said, her always take the wait and see approach before stepping in and does the damage control.
I have to admit, I find this quite stressful and I seriously hope this phase will be behind us very soon.
- 11-26-2012, 11:19 AM #10
of course, he's still too young to really understand. my 5 & 7 year old are still grappling with understanding that saying sorry means you won't do it again....it takes a long time for kids to truly comprehend that their actions have consequences and you are talking about a child who hasn't even been on this earth for 2 full years yet!
- By xxJJxxx in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:04 PM
- By ggjai in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2010, 11:30 PM
- By 3Tower in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 43Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
- By mattiko in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:28 PM
- By mamamau in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:31 PM