- 11-26-2012, 01:53 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
aptamil - 1 year old
Hi is anyone feeding their babies Aptamil? For a one year old, is it necessary to change from Follow-on Milk 3, to the toddler Growing Up Milk 1yr ? Or can I keep feeding him the follow-on 3 ?
Anyone have difficulties switching from the follow-on to the growing up milk?
- 12-05-2012, 01:05 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Hong Kong
I'm not really familiar with Apatamil, but I just wanted to ease your mind about "follow up" milks. They were invented by formula companies who realized they could make extra profits by making consumers think they needed to continue giving formula after the age of 1. It is completely unnecessary. Regular whole milk plus a healthy varied diet will provide all your child needs to grow strong and healthy. Just use up whatever formula you have around the house and then when it's all gone, start buying regular milk.
- By tina2309 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:49 PM
- By newtothis in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:21 PM
- By louischong in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 01:34 AM
- By katelynBB in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2008, 11:59 AM