- 12-03-2012, 11:44 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Mid Levels
Thanks everyone for your input, esp those in the teaching profession. For our kindie, we were told there was no "limit" per se (last yr, when i checked) but parents should exercise their discretion. For the end of year gift, our whole class chipped in and we got gift certs for the teachers.
I think for Xmas this year, we'll just stick to something small like movie certs or chocs, just as a token of appreciation, as we think our son's teachers have been really great with him, but at the same time, we don't want to make them uncomfortable with a big gift .
- 12-03-2012, 02:28 PM #18
We also give chocs as a token of appreciation.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By tstmum in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
- By shaanmom in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:47 PM
- By Portia in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:26 PM
- By mushi in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:11 AM
- By mumsy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2007, 08:16 PM