Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

CPDA playgroup in Wanchai

Abbysam is offline Registered User

CPDA playgroup in Wanchai

I heard that CPDA playgroup in wanchai is really good in shaping children's behaviour since the activities are designed by child psychoogists. Anyone has experience trying this playgroup? The one in wanchai has english and chinese class. Im wondering if it is really good, the fee is not expensive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Jomama is offline Registered User
    Yes my son is enrolled in their attention enhancement class (Thursday early morning at the wanchai branch) and i do see a difference in him after about a month (or that he's just simply growing up :P). They really pay attention to each individual child and gave me good advise even when i just called them up. The instructor was also quite open in sharing what i can do at home to help my very active son. At this moment the wanchai branch is still new, so they are able to cater for special requests (they started a class for us when i got just two kids to attend together, and at one hour earlier than they usually start classes). They are really there to help; I do highly recommend them.

Abbysam is offline Registered User
    Thank you for your info, Jomama. I also heard the same comments from other parents. I called them few days ago, they arranged a class for my son this Sunday. They are open on Sunday! They encourage both mom and dad to join the playgroup and see the development of my baby. Sounds very attentive. I will share with you after my son's first class.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Jomama likes this.

cocotsang is offline Registered User
    My girl also attend class there every Saturday pm!! I like their teaching style very much!! Hope you would enjoy it too!!

Originally i was only enrolling my son for the attention enhancement class. Now that i see how good they are, i might enroll him more classes in the summer :)

cocotsang is offline Registered User
    They are going to have a Xmas special class on 23/12 pm, will you join?? It sounds interesting

We're off to Sydney this Christmas. CPDA is kind enough to postpone the class until we return too. Very parent friendly ;)
    Posted via Mobile Device

JoyousBaby is offline Registered User
    Hi, i understand they have few centres even in Kowloon tst.. Anyone tried their classes there? Lessons for 12 mths? Any recommendation? Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast