Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Good helper that seriously love kids to refer please?

elly4475 is offline Registered User

Good helper that seriously love kids to refer please?

We are tired of putting up with the attitude and negativity of our current helper. My main problem is she does not play /ignoring my 4 year old and choosing to do housework when she is at home. And slacking off (disappearing for 2-3 hours marketing when Wellcome is just downstairs) when she is at school.
    I really need someone cheerful, GOOD and sincerely love kids and just bascially have a pleasant attitude.
    For eg on a Sunday (her rest day) if my little girl happen to see her and says she needs water, she pretends to ignore her. I understand its her rest day but a simple act to get water for a little girl is too much?

Any referrals will be great. We are a simple family of 3, 2 working adults and 1kid. However any helper with a mindset to work for "western family" need not apply though. Many thanks everyone.

Gracey is offline Registered User
    "However any helper with a mindset to work for "western family" need not apply though."

This is such a weird comment -- just wondering what you meant by it? Do you divide helper employers by race?
    I know there's the perception is that Western employers are kinder -- more likely to give time off, pay OT, etc. But still, just curious what you meant.