How to dress your baby at night
- 06-17-2013, 07:56 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Hong kong
Mine just wears a onesie these days. I don't want the air con on all night as it dries the air out too much, so we just have a fan, but not actually blowing on him - just circulating the air. I've tried covering his legs with a well-tucked-in large muslin, but he just kicks it off. He seems happy though I keep alternating between worrying he's too hot and worrying he's too cold!
- 12-26-2013, 05:36 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Hong Kong
Certainly love the grobag....... my baby sleeps with his sort sleeved grow top with a body suite and slipped into grobag...... wrapped in a blanket.
We don't have heaters either.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using GeoClicks mobile app
- By Little bird in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:29 PM
- By bumbeeno in forum Baby TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:21 PM
- By augustbump in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:42 PM
- By Manfulli in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2006, 11:42 AM
- By Kimmi in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2005, 08:54 PM