Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AmyH
  • 1 Post By rani
  • 2 Post By penguinsix

41 weeks and fed up

FishMama is offline Registered User

41 weeks and fed up

Hi all, I just need to moan a little. I am 41 weeks today and am fed up with being preggers now... Feeling all stupid and emotional. Was really hoping baby would be here by now, also my 'wonderful' mother has decided to start fighting with me as I asked her to stop calling twice a day to see if my labour had started. I get she's excited but literally getting two calls a day from her and all the other messages from other people is driving me nuts! So now she's bombarding me with messages saying I'm ungrateful and as my mother she has a right to ask me as many times as she like....
    Feeling all emotional today, so been teary most of the day :( also getting more and more nervous the longer this takes and my 'wonderful' mothers birthday is on Wednesday so would like to avoid that as delivery day (although I know that I can't plan that)....
    Having a second stretch and sweep tomorrow so hopefully that'll work... Otherwise beng induced on the 10th...
    Sigh moan over.

AmyH is offline Registered User
    I feel for you! I was in same position with my second and felt like I wold be carrying her around forever! She eventually arrived 10 days over!
    As for your mum, I wouldn't worry too much about it! I always seem to be in the bad books with somebody from my extended family for something (mainly related to the way we raise the children!) so I decided when we moved here that I couldn't make everybody happy and if I had to choose, i would choose me!
    Now I just get on with life and if any of my family has a problem with something that I am doing then I just kindly explain that they should keep it to themselves or phone another member of my family complain about me! It has worked so far!
    Good luck and I hope the sweep works for you!
    Gstar likes this.

rani is offline Administrator
    Hope you're feeling better today. You're almost there. Don't worry to much about Mum, you need to just focus on you.

Founder of GeoBaby.Com

FishMama is offline Registered User
    Thanks both, had a second S&S yesterday afternoon. Had some contractions but it's all stopped now.... :( just want to meet our little girl now. I know a due date isn't exact but I'm so done now, and the longer this takes the more time I have to think about the labour processes.... Hope she comes soon...

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by FishMama View Post
    Thanks both, had a second S&S yesterday afternoon. Had some contractions but it's all stopped now.... :( just want to meet our little girl now. I know a due date isn't exact but I'm so done now, and the longer this takes the more time I have to think about the labour processes.... Hope she comes soon...

Sending you lots of labor dust. Hope it happens soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labor dust.gif 
Views:	394 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	1834  
    FishMama likes this.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

penguinsix is offline Registered User
    I was googling something yesterday and got a chuckle out of the first 'suggested' result for bouncing on a trampoline. Might be relevant in your situation (though hopefully you're not that desperate).

nicolejoy and shwetakhanna like this.