Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Expecting mums meet up?

sandymama is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies
    I've just created a Facebook group page called Summer Bump Club to help inform of monthly meet ups, chat pregnancy, pending motherhood, etc. I would need to add you as a friend first then to the group. If interested, please SMS or whatsapp me on 90478515. I don't reply as promptly as I should on this forum but will definitely do so via my mobile. Hope everyone is well and hope to meet up soon!
    Sandra

Poly is offline Registered User
    Billy Bob, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Have you found a Dr yet? The ones I know of and would recommend are Grace Cheung, Lucy Lord and Arabinda Ghosh. No idea about public system so can't help there.
    My little one is 16.5 months now and keeping me busy (as is #2 with the morning-all day- sickness). This time round there's no time to read every pregnancy book and keep track of baby's every development move!

Olga M is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies,

I am expecting my baby in the end of July. It's my first pregnancy and I wouldn't say I am scared or worried...the only thing that makes me worried is that I am crying when I am watching movies I've seen 4 times and never cried before and even worse, it's a comedy! or crying in front of my friends or my husband, because..well just because :)
    I would love to meet all of you girls! Any day could work for me, including weekends. I am in Wan Chai.

Olga

Laura-Arthur is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies :)
    I am expecting my first early September, we get the all clear this week which is exciting. I would love to catch up with some other mums new and experienced as I am so scared I am doing this all wrong! Morning sickness has been quite full on for me so I would like to hear others experiences and how they deal with it. Weekends are perfect for me to, I live on HK island.

Look forward to hearing from you.

k.kong is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,
    I posted on another thread as this page didn't appear for me at first! I'm due in late July with our first. I haven't registered at a hospital yet, not quite sure what to do, and it's hard to get solid information to make decisions I'm finding. I have been getting private antenatal care so far, so that's all up to date. I'd love to catch up with you all, I'll join the FB group too. I'm in Tung Chung, so if there are other ladies out here that would like to meet up locally for a chat, please drop me a line.

Yantomom is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies

I am new to this site and a new mom in Hk! Glad to connect with you on this forum.

I am due in August. This will be our first! Still clueless but managed to fix an appointment with QMH for next month.

Been seeing dr. Catherine Cheung at a friend's recommendation but would like to see an alternative. Any suggestions?

Although I have insurance, I am gutted to learn that my insurance coverage is only hkd70k which includes pre-Ante natal check ups, hospital and doctor's charges.

Havent contacted canossa yet but believe their charges will be quite high. Any ideas?

Also, I have just moved to Kennedy town and work in central. Would love to meet and connect with new moms. Weekends work best for me.

Nits

aimeej is offline Registered User

August Baby!

Hi there - I'm due in July too - please can someone post the facebook link so I can join the group? I'd love to meet up - during the week is good for me, maybe one morning? Anyone interested?

Aimee xxx

Katymarie is offline Registered User
    Hi all and congratulations on your pregnancies!
    I'm due 6th sept with my first child and am also relatively new to HK. I live in central and am pretty flexible in weekdays or weekends and would love to meet with other expectant mums.
    Ill check this thread as often as possible for replies but my mobile number is 9730 9935 if anyone wants to get in touch!
    Hope to see you soon.
    Katy

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast