Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Expecting mums meet up?

sandymama is offline Registered User

Expecting mums meet up?

Hi mums-to-be!
    Any mums out there due this summer interested in meeting up? I'm due 2 July with baby #2. It would be great to meet some other mums to be and maybe even have our little babes meet up and play in the future. I'm a working mum so weekends are always best for me to meet but am flexible with location. Hope all of you are feeling well. Hope to meet and chat soon!
    Sandra

Poly is offline Registered User

Hi! I'm also expecting #2 in late August/Sep (still early days but thought I'd check to see if anyone was on here). Would also like to meet others due around the same time as I had a great group with my first one and would like the same for the second. Can meet on the island. .

Billy bob is offline Registered User

Hi, it's very early days for me as not due until mid sept, it's the first time for me & wondered if you could recommend an obstetrician for first check up? Any advice welcome to be honest!

tsubasa is offline Registered User

Hello ladies! I'm expecting baby 2 in August. I'm also working, so weekends are best. I'm in the New Territories. How old are your other kids, Sandra and Polly? My daughter is almost 18 months.

Sarah McG is offline Registered User

Hi, it's very early days for me as not due until mid-end sept, ill be a first time mum so looking for any advice on what i should and shouldn't be doing. Considering going to Tuen Mun hospital - anyone have any experience there? Got my doctors report yesterday and think i should be amking a 10 week appointment at a clinic. I am working so weekends are better for me. Looking forward to hearing some advice from the experienced mums.

tsubasa is offline Registered User

Congrats, Sarah! I suggest going to register at the hospital as soon as you can to be sure you can get a spot. If you've got your doctor's report with expectant day, you should be fine. Bring your I.D. card and a proof of your address. I believe you need to go on a weekday as well. Prince of Wales in Shatin does a scan at 12 weeks for Down's Syndrome. I'm not sure if Tuen Mun does. I also went to a private clinic to have a scan when I found out I was pregnant to check when I was due.

sandymama is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,
    Looks like we have a few people in this group. How is everyone feeling?
    Poly, I had a great group with my first one as well. My son meets up with the other kids several times a week. It's great!
    Tsubasa, my son is 17 and a half months old now. He'll be 23 months when the second one is born. A little nervous about that age gap as he's quite the stubborn busy body, but everyone says it's a great age difference.
    Sarah, congrats! To register for the public hospital you need to make an appointment at the clinic in your catchement area first. On appointment day, you will go through the painful 3 hour registration which really only takes about 15 minutes. But like tsubasa said, you need hkid, confirmation of pregnancy from doc, partners hkid, can't remember what else. Then most appts will be at the clinic unless its an extra like glucose test, downs test, structural scan which could be at hospital. I don't know much about the Tsuen Wan hospital. I'm registered for the Queen Mary.
    Would anyone be interested in meeting up maybe around after CNY holidays?
    Sandra

Ectria is offline Registered User

Hi ladies,

I'm due in July, first time, and freakin'out big time!!!
    I'm a bit far out in tung chung but would love to have meet up during weekends. shall we set up a regular meeting time?

Every Saturday at 3pm?

Tx

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast