Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper to refer

funkyrascals is offline Registered User

Helper to refer

We are a family of 4 living in Kowloon Tong. My two boys are 4 and 2, and we are releasing our second helper due to a change in personal circumstances.

My second helper has been with us for 9 months. She speaks perfect English, is well educated, understands instructions well and can look after the children. She is very intelligent. She has improved greatly in the 9 months that she has been with us, and can cook a family meal.

We would like to release her asap, and would like to assist her with getting a new job as it is due to a change in our own circumstances that we are releasing her.

Please pm me if you would like to interview my helper
    Thanks

krl198 is offline Registered User
    Hi, we live in Tung Chung and have a 1 yr old son. We require a full time, live out helper. How old is your helper and what nationality is she? Would she be interested in moving to Tung Chung?

Many thanks.

sandy0741 is offline Registered User
    is the helper still availble can u pls PM me her contact details? Many thanks1

Qwerrty2910 is offline Registered User
    Hi, if your helper is still available, please contact me. We are a Family of 4, with two school-aged children 9.5 yrs & 11 yrs, looking for an honest, hardworking helper who loves children and animals. Please call me 25409900 or 90479199.

cloud9cruiser is offline Registered User
    Hi, we are looking for a full-time live-in to help care for our 2 year old son and 3 month old girl. Cleaning is important but cooking can be taught and we like to cook as well. My husband and I are home part-time so she should enjoy being around adults. Please get her to contact me at 9865 5899 to arrange an interview. We live in Sheung Wan.

Thanks!

Shenwei is offline Registered User
    Hi, i'm looking for a live-in helper to take care of me through my pregnancy and help with the baby later for the next few years. Can start any time. Can you contact me if your helper is still available? I live in sai wan ho. I live on my own in a 2-bed flat. Sometimes my boyfriend willbe here but the maid primarily will serve me and my future baby only. Contact me on 60172876 please.
    Posted via Mobile Device

traceyjacks is offline Registered User
    Good Morning,

I am looking for a wonderful happy helper to live in. We have 2 wonderful boys a 3 and 1 year old. If you know of anyone who is available asap and willing to be interviewed i would love to hear from you.
    Please call 5665 8207