- 02-14-2013, 10:56 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Hong Kong
My son is turning one next week and would like to get a smash cake.
Anyone know where I can find smash cake suitable for baby ?
- 02-14-2013, 11:42 AM #2
If it's going to be smashed, perhaps you can make it yourself? Were you after a particular flavor or style? The book what to expect had a healthy recipe for a 1st bday cake. Recipe is posted here:
First birthday party
Or there are a few home bakers that can help. Like Baking Maniac
http://www.geobaby.com/directory/ser...s-and-cateringFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By JOY88ALWAYS in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:05 AM
- By shwetakhanna in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2012, 06:17 PM
- By babydoll in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2011, 07:54 PM
- By thanka2 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2010, 04:52 PM
- By shaz in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM