- 02-22-2013, 11:23 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Relocating with a dog
We are relocating to HK this summer and are hoping to bring our small 5 kilo dog. Our understanding is that some housing complexes allow dogs and others don't. Are there ones in Ma On Shan that allow dogs?
- 02-22-2013, 01:02 PM #2
there are buildings all over hk that allow dogs and buildings all over that do not. sorry, i know that isn't helpful at all....
- 02-22-2013, 03:49 PM #3
The best is to walk around with an agent and they will know which buildings allow dogs. There was a thread on GeoExpat that some of the Sino Buildings like Vision City allow dogs.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 02-22-2013, 08:02 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Hong kong
tbh even in buildings which don't allow pets a lot of people still have them - they just smuggle them in and out in bags.
- By Ives in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:01 AM
- By RachelA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:34 PM
- By Shazbutt in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2008, 02:13 PM
- By puppy in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:11 PM
- By Erin in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:11 PM