Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

YWCA under the center building

newbaby is offline Registered User

YWCA under the center building

Hi moms,
    Anyone send their kids to the YWCA under the center building in central? We r an English speaking household and would like our daughter who is 28 mths to learn Chinese. We r also considering discovery montissori or st Mathews on Hollywood road. My daughter is pretty independent for her age, and my only worry abt DM is that she may end up playing by her self which is not what we want, we want her to be in an environment with some instruction and learning. Any central moms have advice?? We r also due w the 2nd end of may so would like big sis to start getting use to school/not being w a parent all day.

Thanks look forward to hearing ur thoughts!

Moonlight is offline Registered User
    Kowloon west
    I am sorry that I can't comment on the YWCA but a line caught my attention so I feel a need to reply. There is rule from the education authority that the ratio of kids : caretaker is 11:1 so I don't think your daughter would be playing on her own, unless you send her to international kinder/schools.
    Mothers support groupKnitting & CrochetYoga buddiesCoffee groupChildren Club Language Exchange for kids or adultsFree Mandarin conversation 1:1