Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Recommending helper

mko111 is offline Registered User

Recommending helper

My current helper's friend Racquel is current looking for a full time employer.
    I have Racquel helped me in many times ex. when we move, when my helper is on vacation.. she helps take care of the apt and helps with kids and all the household duties.
    She is trustworthy as we left her our key and very responsible.. letting us know if any issue ..etcs. She is experiences with kids as well and enjoys taking care of the kids.

She is 36 and has 2 kids of her own. She worked in Dubai for 4.5 yrs and moved to HK .. however her current employer is separating from the wife and the wife will be leaving while the employer likely wont need her help anymore thus she is looking for a new family to continue.

Happy to pass her contact if interested!!

cherylyu is offline Registered User
    If only this has come earlier. I just applied for a new helper on Tuesday. Hope she gets an employer soon.
    Marievic likes this.

nssc is offline Registered User
    Sounds good. We are looking for a helper starting from June or July, could you please forward her contacts to me, thanks!

Emma

JudyChan is offline Registered User
    Hi. How are you? I am looking for a helper starting from May. Could you please send her contacts to me~~Many thanks

elw
    elw is offline Registered User
    Hi, if Racquel is still available, can you please send me her details. Looking for someone starting May. Thank you!

lermo18 is offline Registered User
    Hi, we are looking for a helper that can start very soon. Is she still available? If yes, could I please have her contact details.

Thank you.

Qwerrty2910 is offline Registered User
    Hi, We will be grateful if you can refer Rachel or any friends of hers to us. We are a Family of 4, with two school-aged children 9.5 yrs & 11 yrs, looking for an honest, hardworking helper who loves children and animals. Must be finished contract or good reasons for breaking contract, with good recommendations. Please call 25409900 or 90479199.

cloud9cruiser is offline Registered User
    Please ask her to contact us. We are looking for a helper to start asap, to help care for a 2 year old son and 3 month old girl. Cleaning and some cooking (we like to cook as well). We are home part-time so she should enjoy being around adults as well. We live in Sheung Wan.

Thanks!
    9865 5899

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast