Ladies, it actually still pains my heart about the loss occured last May, when I was 10 weeks pregnant... then it took a long long time till my body found its rythum again and now, with another few more days, I'd be due for the 12 weeks check at the tsuen yuk center.

Happy yet also nervous... so far, didn't think about hospital, as wasn't dare to commit and was fearful for possible another loss...

yet it's about time to consider.
already read many threads on Matilda, or QMH.
but my question is on Canossa, any moms have given birth there?? I only recently realized this is the nearest hospital to me, i live on robinson road and very near old peak road, so Canossa is like 5m' away by car and 20m' away by foot i believe...

though seems there was never much discussion about Canossa?? I plan to have an elective C-section, fine with their price, only wanted to know if the support of mid-wifes, nurses, baby care post birth, is pleasant or not? how about the food, and cleaness of the rooms? was thinking about 5nights, given C-section takes more time to recover, but if it's not nice to stay there, i better choose less nights....

thanks a lot for your kind sharing, dear moms, fingers crossed i will be able to contribute with answers instead of only asking questions near end of year..