Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PJESS

Just had a missed miscarriage. Anyone had the same encounter??

PJESS is offline Registered User

Just had a missed miscarriage. Anyone had the same encounter??

I just had a missed miscarraige. My fetus stopped heartbeat at about 8w, but I did not know that until the week 12 that happend last Friday, when i went to toilet and had some blood came out. So I went to see a private doctor next mrning and it was found out from the scan that the fetus stopped heartbeating at about 8w. She suggested me to go to A & E. So I went to there immediately and amitted to a ward in QE. After checking and confirmed by the docs that the fetus was no heartbeat, they suggestted us to take a pills three times a day and gradually led the fetus sac and precental out. It did work! I started taking the pills at 8:30 am the first time, the second one at 11:30 am and the third at 2:30 pm. Bleeding started coming out at about 11:00 am until I finished taking the last pills at about 4:00 pm. The fetus sac was out, and then half a hour , was the precental. I did not feel so painful during the process. I even could leave the hospital that night.

rani is offline Administrator
    So sorry you're going through this.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

TNJ
    TNJ is offline Registered User
    Chin up Jess xxx

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    I am sorry for your loss. I had the same, heart stopped beating at 9 weeks, found out at 11 weeks (light spotting, no bleeding). Had a d&c as my body wasn't quite ready to expel and we were going on holiday. Conceived twins naturally 4 months later ... just saying ;)

Thanks TNJ

Quote Originally Posted by TNJ View Post
    Chin up Jess xxx
    Hi TNJ,

I met you here again! How are you going by now? Do you have appetite to eat again?? I think your weight loss is just temporary. After you regain your appetite, you will gain weight so as to your baby too. CARRY ON!!!!!!! Support you always! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Jess
    TNJ likes this.

Thanks! Mommyto3! Your message gives me hope that I can try my best next time. Always keep my mind positive. God will take care of us!

TNT
    TNT is offline Banned
    Same thing happened to me, although I didn't take the pills but just waited a few days and the miscarriage happened naturally. That was one of several miscarriages for me, so I have also taken the pills and had a d&C (when the miscarriage happened just as we were moving countries). Anyway after the missed one above I, like Momof3 went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby (not twins though!)