Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

New at buying strollers: Chicco vs Combi

RookieMom0212 is offline Registered User

New at buying strollers: Chicco vs Combi

Hello, I'm 30 weeks along and my husband and I have been back and forth about these two brands of strollers for months now. We currently live in China, so lots of uneven ground. But we'll be in HK for the delivery and for at least 3 months later, so we're looking for something sturdy (good suspension) but also easy to carry around. We've been looking at the Chicco Enjoy fun and the Combi miracle turn premier. Any one have had experience with either or both? Could you shed some light on suspension, quality of wheels, longevity of use? Thanks!!

karhu is offline Registered User

I had the same problem except for us it was beaten chicco simplicity vs combi urban walker! In general chicco is more sturdy but heavier and bulkier and combi is easier to open and close and carry when child is not in the stroller... Chicco probably better for uneven ground but combi is easier if you take public transportation.... Hope this helps

Thanks karhu, wondering did you mean you went with the combi instead of the Chicco? Thanks for the tips. I actually had a question about the Chicco car seats too...

rani is offline Administrator

We had a combi and loved it. It was easy to manage on my own and loved how I could fold it up with 1 hand.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

karhu is offline Registered User

Hi sorry phone was down... We went for the Chicco cause it was more sturdy... But it is heavier and bulkier and the sales lady showed me how to do it with one arm with the opening and closing of the stroller but I still haven't figured it out... We have the Chicco car seat too

Thanks for your replies folks. We went with the chicco enjoy fun and the corresponding synthesis car seat.. Being delivered in a few weeks! Hope it's everything we hope for :) thanks for the advice. We found the chicco is sturdier built for uneven ground.