Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Help with your new born babies

aaco50 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Smile Help with your new born babies

I would just like to share my experience with someone looking for help with newborn babies.

Our twin boys were born 6 weeks premature and had problems such as colic & reflux.
    From the day the babies came home, we had a local confinement lady helping us.
    She did good work, but still we had to worry a lot (mainly concerning babies' health issues)
    When the end of the contract with the confinement lady was approaching, we were still waiting for our full time domestic helper to start.
    Both my husband and myself were really stressed out at the time, so we decided to look for someone who we could trust completely from the beginning and also someone who had knowledge about the conditions our babies were suffering from.
    We met Jeanne through an agent.
    She is a Doula and supporting new parents through her postnatal support service. (
    She was very relaxed, calm, confident and had knowledge about our babies' problems.
    (She can support you with breastfeeding too though I had stopped by that stage...).
    I didn't need to explain much, she just understood what we needed and what we were trying to do, and helped us immediately.
    She helped us for about 2 months, now I feel more confident about caring for my babies and enjoy my time with them.

saya1 is offline Registered User
    repulse bay

Recommendation pls

I'm pregnant w/ twins now and I'd like to know if the confinement lady you hired can speak English.
    Posted via Mobile Device