- 04-01-2013, 01:28 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- hong kong
i would probably go with http://www.twomr.com.hk/eng/aboutus/aboutus.html . You wll get a small appt for your budget. But if you are willing to compromise on space (this being HK) - YWCA and Koda Plaza are accross the road with plenty and more for kids to do. Central and other areas in HK are easily accessible; so are botanical garden and HK park (with lot for kids again). Plus there are many expats around.
- 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Thanks for all the info! Clearly, will have to increase our budget. This gives me good info on where to start searching. Seems like there are quite a few nice areas - from Central to New Territories - that would work for us. Thanks again eerybody!
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:49 AM
- By rebekah in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By Ai li in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2009, 12:11 PM
- By kara23 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:07 AM
- By susantietjen in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:07 AM