- 04-03-2013, 04:23 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Healthy Australian Asian female interested in donating eggs
Hi everyone, I am going to be in Hong Kong in June for a few months as I am waiting for my puppy to be approved to fly home to Australia.
I have been discussing egg donations with a friend who has been donating for years and it sounds like there is a lot of demand. I would really like to donate my eggs as I would love to help. As I will not be working while I am in Hong Kong, I will have the time to undergo the process.
I am very healthy, exercise +1 hour ever day, non-smoker, non-drinker, eat mostly vegetarian and have a healthy family history. I am Malaysian by birth, Australian citizen. I am a post-graduate student with no medical issues.
Does anyone know where I can get in touch with people looking for egg donors? If anyone is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to send me a private message!
- By thanka2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
- By kip1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 07:07 AM
- By Angela Chiu in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 03:12 PM
- By Avi in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2004, 01:24 AM
- By calbee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2004, 04:14 PM