Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Due 1 Oct

jill2012 is offline Registered User
    Welcome ladies, happy to see people showing up, seems we have a few first time moms and a few of us living in mid-levels west? (myself also, working in central) must be possible to meet. (though is coming weekend I am tied up with interviews for a potential domestic helper) the week after would be perfect, I propose two options, let's vote:

1. 6:30pm 18th April, Thursday, simple dinner at Dimsum sqaure, sheungwan
    G/F, 88 Jervois Street,
    Dim Sum Square - Guangdong Dim Sum in Sheung Wan - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant - OpenRice in English

2. 3pm, 20th April, satureday, fruit juice/healthy desert at Hang Fa lau 中環閣麟街34號 (Central).. (it doesn't really help going into starbucks now, since we are not allowed to drink coffee anymore:-(.
    This location is very near the starting point of escalator from Queensroad, just walk up the road below the escalator (without going to the escalator), it's about 3m' walking, this dessert shop is on left hand side.
    Hang Fa Lau Dessert - Hong Kong Style Dessert in Central - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant - OpenRice in English

once we meet, we can figure out a easier way to share info if not everyone is checking into this web frequently.

appletree123 :

If you are planning to go to private hospitals, the most nearby one to mid-level west is Canossa, it's on old peak road, in the end after checking around, I decided on this one actually, because I can walk over in 10m' instead of fearing for not able to get a taxi at the last minute... (though not many people seems to go for this one, the capacity is not as big)

Matilda is more western style, many expats go there, naturally pricy, though I been there once for a prenatal check, really didn't enjoy the zigzag drive up and didn't feel the service is strikingly higher than elsewhere..

Most of local HK people goes to Sanatorium, the one in happy valley, though my doctor said this is a very efficient hospital and tend to hush hush with speed of birth, if you're not done in an hour with natural delivery, then they push for c-section..

justarlene :

I am looking for prenatal yoga classes, and hopefully will start somewhere in the week of 22 April, are you interested in that?

Nicki212 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

The Saturday option is the best for me on 20th April. I already have plans on 18th but can ususally do weekday evenings otherwise.

See you all soon.

N

CBCBCB is offline Registered User
    Hi all

I m due Mid-October and expecting my first baby, live in Mid-Levels and work in Central. Not sure if I missed the first meeting but would love to join, let me know if we have a confirmed date. Thank you.

haven't met yet, so this would be the first session. Given there is not much replies, let's target Satureday 20th April

chuckles is offline Registered User
    Hi due my second in early Dec and hope to pop by tomorrow thanks

appletree123 is offline Registered User
    Jill, thanks for the hospital info, yes, canoossa would be my preference as they are opening the new building in the coming months! want to give it a try.
    meet you all tomorrow at the dessert place at 3pm.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Scroll to top