Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Due 1 Oct

jill2012 is offline Registered User
    Ladies, someone expressed concerns if hubbies & babies are welcome, I'd say that all caring family members are more than welcome right? they are as curious about the new arrival as the moms...
    It's a casual gathering anyway and Cafe O is a rather relaxing environment, looking forward to meet you all

jill2012 is offline Registered User
    Not sure how many ladies will turn up, but I shall be there tomorrow at 2pm, in cafe o, Caine road. Next to escalator. Looking forward to see you. Consider the airco is quite cold, bring a sweater with you would be a good idea...

ngnhk is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

First-time poster, here. I'm so sad that I've missed so many of the meet-ups! We're due with our first baby at the end of October, but we've been out of HK since April and are scheduled to return mid-June. I'd love to meet other expecting moms - hoping we can do a summer get together of some kind.

justarlene is offline Registered User
    Hi hi.... I missed it again.... Anyone interested to have dinner on Wed 22. Perhaps central area?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Are there any more meet ups planned? I'm currently due in the first week of Dec with my 3rd child. Anyone interested in meeting up for lunch/cupcakes/coffee one weekday in the next week or two? Am happy to organise if people are interested...

How about we set something up for the week of June 10? We're still overseas but finally returning to HK on the 10th, so I'm free from Tuesday on. I'm anxious to finally get back and start nesting!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Sounds great, any time/day/place preference? I'm pretty free but do have a couple of appts that week to work around...

Hmm, will have to think about good places to meet, but Tuesday,Thursday, or Friday are all fine with me, generally open anytime. Wednesday is a public holiday, so I'm guessing most people won't be able to make it that day.

Probably somewhere in Central/Admiralty?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Scroll to top