Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Due 1 Oct

jill2012 is offline Registered User

Due 1 Oct

Ladies, I went into the july-sep club but seen many ladies are due over July/Aug summer period, and they have already met up a few times, felt as a late comer and feel reluctant to intrude into them.

My due date is end Sep/begin Oct, expecting the first baby, so don't know much about anything, and very interested to meet up with other expectant moms and share, hopefully in future even have the babies to meet and play with each other. live in Mid-level West work in central, would be nice to meet over weekends..

Looking forward to see more visitors to this club.

Juliet28 is offline Registered User
    Hi Jill,

I'm pregnant with my first baby, not due until early Nov. Like you, I am also looking forward to meeting other expectant mums in HK that are due towards the end of the year.

I am a British expat currently living in Sheung Wan.

Once a few more mums have joined this due date club lets organise a get together!

Juliet

justarlene is offline Registered User
    Hi Jill,

Also 1st time mum.... I'm due 29 September. But according to my LMP it should be 2nd October. :)

Quote Originally Posted by jill2012 View Post
    Ladies, I went into the july-sep club but seen many ladies are due over July/Aug summer period, and they have already met up a few times, felt as a late comer and feel reluctant to intrude into them.

My due date is end Sep/begin Oct, expecting the first baby, so don't know much about anything, and very interested to meet up with other expectant moms and share, hopefully in future even have the babies to meet and play with each other. live in Mid-level West work in central, would be nice to meet over weekends..

Looking forward to see more visitors to this club.

babygaboo is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

This is my second baby, first time having the baby in HK. Due date - Oct 1st! Live in Quarry Bay, work in Central and would love to meet up other mummies to share the experience. free to meet up over the weekends as well. Keep me posted!

justarlene is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Anyone wants to meet for a workout session. Could be walking or swimming.... :D

Nicki212 is offline Registered User
    Hi

I'm a first timer due 27th Sept. Live in Midlevels West and work in central. I'm looking forward to meeting others. Let me know what the plans are!

appletree123 is offline Registered User
    hello ladies, i am due late Oct with my 3rd but first time in HK, i live in midlevels west, love to meet up and share experiences. i haven't registered at any hospital. need to do some research, any recommendations?

MumMarcs is offline Registered User
    hello ladies,
    I am pregnant with my 1st baby and due Oct 9th and am all excited and anxious at the same time. It would be nice to meet up and share our experiences and feelings with each other. Count me in for any meet ups.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top