Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Due in November

rnegishi is offline Registered User

Hi All,

I'm due with my first baby in early December / late Nov. I've previously tried out the classes at Yoga room and I thought they were quite good. The class sizes are small and teachers are attentive. As it's a little out of the way for me, I've decided to join Pure Yoga in Causeway Bay. So once I've past my first trimester and get the all clear from my doctor, I'll be starting my yoga sessions.

And yes! If something is being organised, I would be interested to meet up over lunch / tea. :-)

Faithools is offline Registered User

Hi ladies,
    I'm due in November also with my first.
    Would love to try some yoga, I normally play netball throughout the year so I need to keep up some exercise. I hear yoga central is the way to go?
    I'm going down the public route so would love to hear some experiences from those out there who're familiar.
    I work full time, but with enough notice could skip out or an hour or two.

Zhnjg is offline Registered User

I'm public too. Would love to compare notes. Am a post-grad, lots of free time.

GeorgieS is offline Registered User

Hi, I'm due mid nov with my first and am going the public road as well. It'd be good to chat with others as I'm feeling a bit lost on the whole thing. Is anyone interested in an end of may coffee over a lunchtime in central?

Zhnjg is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieS View Post
    Hi, I'm due mid nov with my first and am going the public road as well. It'd be good to chat with others as I'm feeling a bit lost on the whole thing. Is anyone interested in an end of may coffee over a lunchtime in central?
    yes, I am. I guess you can PM me (not sure how to use this site; I just registered). My schedule is super open as I work mainly from home. Anyone else want to join? Sometime this week?

kimmybee is offline Registered User

Hi all

I'm due at the end of November with my first baby and would love to meet up. Could meet for lunch in Central during the week. I'm going down the public route. Would be great to learn from 'veteran' mums and also share the newbie experience with fellow first-timers. Looking forward to meeting you!

If you're interested in meeting for lunch in Central this coming week, feel free to PM me - I'm free on Monday and Tuesday lunch times.

Sev
    Sev is offline Registered User

Hi All,

I work in Central too and due end November with first baby. Let me know when you arrange a meeting. Not sure yet if I will go public or private but I would love to hear all good advices and share experience.

Rina is offline Registered User

Hi ladies,

I'm due with my first mid December and would love to get together for brunch/coffee/yoga to talk pregnancy, babies and make new friends! If anyone's interested, please let me know...would be lovely to meet some of you soon! :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast