Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Playdates in Happy Valley

  1. #9
    Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    9
    Wow - very close birthdays indeed. Zoe's birthday is January 25th! I can't believe how quickly time is passing.

    Welcome to Hong Kong! You'll get settled here pretty quickly. I personally love the city and Happy Valley as a place to call home.

    Will send a private message to everyone who replied to see if we can schedule something. How about next week? My schedule is pretty open but by the 24th, my eldest daughter is off school until November 4th.

  2. #10
    Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12
    Okay Ladies,

    Seems as if there is a bit of interest for a playgroup in the area so how about we meet next week?
    Does Monday at 10am suit everyone?
    There is a free soft play area at
    Wong Nai Chung Sports Centre
    (2 Yuk Sau Street, Happy Valley, Hong Kong)
    We could meet there.
    Let me know if you are intersted!

    See you soon!
    Jo

  3. #11
    fchev96 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4
    Hi, I have a Dec 2013 boy and would love for him to have a few playmates. We are in Causeway Bay close to the Central Library. Would love to get together!

  4. #12
    Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    9
    Jo - you are a woman of action. I like it.

    10 am on Monday should work for Zoe and I. I am expecting an Ikea delivery that day - and I can't recall the time at this point but I think it shall be ok. (Can't wait for my helper to get here!!)

    Looking forward to meeting all the mamas and their little ones.

    Lil

  5. #13
    Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    Wow - very close birthdays indeed. Zoe's birthday is January 25th! I can't believe how quickly time is passing.

    Welcome to Hong Kong! You'll get settled here pretty quickly. I personally love the city and Happy Valley as a place to call home.

    Will send a private message to everyone who replied to see if we can schedule something. How about next week? My schedule is pretty open but by the 24th, my eldest daughter is off school until November 4th.
    Hi Lil,

    Sorry, only just saw this message now...

    Thanks for the welcome! I hope I didn't hijack making arrangements for a meet-up.
    Sorry about that... I got a bit excited about meeting some mums and didn't realise you were also sending a message out...oops.

    Yes I agree with you, Happy Valley is a great spot. Nice villag-ey feel to it and stroller friendly too!!

    I will have my 3.5yo daughter with me on Monday as I haven't sorted out school for her yet. Would love to pick your brain about that actually. When is her birthday? Sounds like our girls are very similar ages. Eve is 4 on Feb 16.

  6. #14
    Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by fchev96 View Post
    Hi, I have a Dec 2013 boy and would love for him to have a few playmates. We are in Causeway Bay close to the Central Library. Would love to get together!
    Hi fchev96,

    We are meeting up on Monday at 10am (details below). Would be great if you could come along with you little boy. The more the merrier!

    Wong Nai Chung Sports Centre
    Level 4
    2 Yuk Sau Street, Happy Valley, Hong Kong

    The entrance is actually on Sing Woo Rd opposite the 7-Eleven.

    Look forward to meeting you and bub!

  7. #15
    Rubab Umer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2
    Hi...i would love to meet everyone on monday...my baby boy is just 8 months old.jst wondering if he will be able to enjoy the playground..i would still like to join you all!!

  8. #16
    Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubab Umer View Post
    Hi...i would love to meet everyone on monday...my baby boy is just 8 months old.jst wondering if he will be able to enjoy the playground..i would still like to join you all!!
    Oh yes, it is perfect for babies to wriggle/crawl around. The room is made of soft spongey mats so the babies can play without hurting themselves. There are vinyl covered foam shapes for the babies to climb/sit on as well.
    Unfortunately there is no coffee shop there for us Mums but we can always get a coffee afterwards if people are keen. Classified is only just around the corner...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Valley and Sai Wan Ho mums
    By Zoska in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Happy Valley-Advice Please
    By BeaMae in forum Moving Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:21 PM
  3. Playdates for 3 - 6 month olds in Happy Valley
    By Aber97 in forum Baby Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:21 PM
  4. eat WHERE in Happy Valley
    By blumenelf in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:31 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Scroll to top