Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Playdates in Happy Valley

Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User
    Sounds great! Really excited to meet other mamas. No offense taken for making the arrangements. Makes it much easier. Hope everyone can make it. For those of you who can't make it, we will arrange another meeting. We could even try for a weekend to accommodate those of you who work during the day. Will PM my contact if I can figure out how to "reply to all..".

Jo: Eve is actually pretty close in age to my Nyala. She will be 4 on boxing day. (Makes for a busy Christmas season, and so difficult to have a party for the poor thing). School has been a nightmare to figure out. Have you tried Woodlands Montessori yet? I've heard good things about them. I won't be much help because Nini is going to school in French. (We could try to have her and Eve meet perhaps - she is on vacation starting on the 24th).

cosmokat is offline Registered User
    Hi Mums! Am in the HV area as well (bit more of a long-timer than most of you) with a nearly 17 month old boy. Would love to meet up sometime as well, but usually only weekends work for me as work full time during the week. Be great to arrange a weekend play date and meetup!

connie1008 is offline Registered User
    Dear all

I would love to join your Monday gathering but unfortunately, I am out of town now. I have made arrangements to meet with one of the moms on Thursday 10am. Please let me know if you all will be interested to do it the second time in a week.

I am a local here so have in mind a place where there is a playroom for infants and also we can head for coffee afterwards (if you don't mind paying $30-80 for this activity). Please let me know if you are in so we can do a headcount.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    Can i join you on Monday as well? I have a just turned 6month old son, we wont be able to stay too long as I need to collect his brother and sister at 11.30 but would love my little one to have some friends of his own and not just not dragged around with his siblings!

Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User
    Of course you can join Nic! Looking forward to meeting you and your little one.

connie1008 is offline Registered User
    Hi Lil
    Too bad that I can't join the Monday gathering... please keep me posted for the next one! Have fun mamas!!

Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Lovely to meet some of you today! I hope everyone who intended on coming found it okay?
    As mentioned, I have set up a Facebook group called "Happy Valley Mums, Hong Kong", if you would like to join? Obviously it isn't just limited to Mums in Happy Valley but anyone who would like to meet other mums and be involved in some playdates going forward. I think it will be easier to communicate and create "events" on FB. Not to mention valuable advice and hot tips (esp. from the long-timers).
    Anyway, look forward to the next one!
    If there was anyone that wanted to join who couldn't make it today, pleae feel free.
    Cheers,
    Jo

Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmumjo View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Lovely to meet some of you today! I hope everyone who intended on coming found it okay?
    As mentioned, I have set up a Facebook group called "Happy Valley Mums, Hong Kong", if you would like to join? Obviously it isn't just limited to Mums in Happy Valley but anyone who would like to meet other mums and be involved in some playdates going forward. I think it will be easier to communicate and create "events" on FB. Not to mention valuable advice and hot tips (esp. from the long-timers).
    Anyway, look forward to the next one!
    If there was anyone that wanted to join who couldn't make it today, pleae feel free.
    Cheers,
    Jo
    Here is a link to the group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/HappyValleyMums/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast