Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Playdates in Happy Valley

kanchankoya is offline Registered User

Playdates in Happy Valley

We have just relocated to Hong Kong from NYC with our 7 month old baby boy. We're based in Happy Valley and would love to get together with moms and babies either in the Valley or nearby in Central, Wanchai, etc.

Cheers,
    Kanchan (mom to Baby Ilhan)

connie1008 is offline Registered User
    Hi kan

I'm Connie a first time mother to a 7 month old. I live on tai hang drive and would love our babies to meet, what do you say? I can meet you at causeway bay or happy valley.

Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

We will be moving to Happy valley from Canada with a 6 month old baby girl (and 3 year old who will be going to school) at the end of the month. I would love to to join any playgroup in the area.

Lil (mommy to Zoë)

connie1008 is offline Registered User
    Great will PM you my contact so you can call me when you settle and ready to meet!

Rubab Umer is offline Registered User
    Helloo my baby boy is 5 months old and Im in happy valley too so we can plan to meet up with our kids if you please

Cheers!
    Rubab ( mum of baby arish)

Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

I know this post is a few months old but I am also new to Happy Valley. I have a 9 month old baby girl and a 3.5 year old girl. I would love to meet some other local mums if there is a regular meet up??
    Thanks!
    Jo

Lil
    Lil is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Let's do this!

Hello to all,

First of all I have to apologize to all the ladies who replied to me! I have been in Hong Kong for 2.5 months and have been out of commission trying to get us sorted out. I had trouble obtaining my ID (got it last week) and it took forever for me to get a cell phone or access to internet at all. We just received our shipment so I finally have access to my computer as of last week. (yay!) I am also still waiting for a helper, so between drop off and pick up of my 3.5 year old and I had very little down time. In any case, helper should be here this weekend or next week, so all should get sorted very shortly.

All this to say that I would love to finally start a playgroup in our area! Zoe and I are ready to go and looking forward to meeting some other mamas and their babes. Zoe will be 9 months next week.

(Oh and Hi Jo - thank you for reminding me to get this going. Bad Lil)

Lil :)

Ozmumjo is offline Registered User
    Fantastic Lil! My little girl is actually 9 months next week also...must have very close birthdays (24 Jan is hers) and she was very nearly called Zoe as well...
    Anyway, thanks for responding...I am going through many of the same trials that it sounds like you have already been through. I would LOVE to pick your brain as well as get our babies together for a play. My schedule is pretty much wide open as I have only been here 1.5 weeks...
    Name your day and time and I will be there.... Where is a good place to meet? I know there is that indoor soft play area near the HSBC building in Happy Valley. Perhaps there?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast