Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

October/November/December meetup?

justarlene is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhnjg View Post
    I'm due sometime around this time, don't know exactly. First time mom, just moved here, spend a looooot of time alone... I really need to spend some time around ppl who are more informed about pregnancy. And having a kid here.

Not sure if this turns anyone off, but I am public all the way. No expat package, feet firmly on the ground.
    Sounds a lot like me.....:) Plus, just recently moved to HK. If you wanna meet up please pm me....

Shannongng is offline Registered User
    I am organizing a get together next week for our October-December mom's group and would like to invite you all!

It will be next Wednesday, 15 May, at 10am at Oolaa in Central/Soho. Here is the link if you're not familiar with the location or restaurant. Castelo Concepts

Please let me know by Monday afternoon if you can make it so I can try and confirm numbers.

Hope you're all doing well and loving your growing bumps!

Best,
    Shannon Ng

Millymama is offline Registered User
    Hi Mom's-to-be,

I am a first timer too, due Dec. 20th. Would love to get together with some of you other mom's to be May 15 but unfortunately travelling for work then :( Please keep me posted on any other get togethers coming up as would be looking forward to it!!!

See you soon,

Milly.

Candice_reid is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies I am pregnant with my first baby in HK! I am looking to meet some mums-to-be and just have some friends in general. I moved here for my husbands job last year and have decided to be much more pro active in networking seeing as I will definitely be here for a few more years. Not sure if your still meeting up but would love to meet if so. I am due November 10th. Congratulations to you all. Candice x

bellamojo is offline Registered User
    Thanks very much for organizing this; however, I work full-time so count me out I guess! :(
    Maybe next time, have fun!

Hi Candice - We are definitely still meeting! Looking forward to meeting you Wednesday morning at Oolaa!

Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by Candice_reid View Post
    Hello Ladies I am pregnant with my first baby in HK! I am looking to meet some mums-to-be and just have some friends in general. I moved here for my husbands job last year and have decided to be much more pro active in networking seeing as I will definitely be here for a few more years. Not sure if your still meeting up but would love to meet if so. I am due November 10th. Congratulations to you all. Candice x

Hey Amy!

We are meeting this Wednesday, May 15, at 10am at Oolaa. Hope you can make it!

Shannon

Hey JustArlene!

We are meeting this Wednesday, May 15, at 10am at Oolaa in Central/Soho. Hope you can make it!

Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by justarlene View Post
    Hi Amypratt,

I'm due with my 1st 29 sep. Really worried of caring newborn in HKG. Would really love to meet more expecting mums

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast