Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper resigned, help!

sea princess is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Helper resigned, help!

I haven't had much luck with helpers. Our first was terrible, live in, older filippino. Took me over a year to terminate her as she was such a lovely person, but she was just dangerous and I couldn't leave my daughter in her care.
    Our second live out helper we've had for 2 1/2 years has been lazy and hard work, but we've tolerated it as she's great with our two kids. She's sadly resigned today. She's live out and we pay for her to have her own apartment sharing with another family's helper, works 10-6 Monday-Saturday, so has a pretty good set up. She's decided she wants to try Canada or Singapore and has given notice.
    So I'm back at square one and need a helper urgently. My youngest daughter has just had surgery for a heart problem, so all I need is this going on in my life.

If anyone knows of someone, I'm apply to have part time or full time, live in or lie out, just want someone who's good with children and has excellent English and is trustworthy.

Starting to think its not possible.

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    Have you checked the GeoExpat classifieds? Lots of helpers looking for work.

Domestic Helper Available - Full Time (Ads By Helpers) - Hong Kong Classifieds

If you login, you can browse through the ads and add the ones you like to your watch list.
    Arrange phone interviews with the helpers you've shortlisted followed by face to face interviews.

Good luck!
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Scroll to top