- 05-01-2013, 09:12 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Hong kong
My little boy will be attending highgate soon!
And im just dying to know the feedbacks there,
or anyone starting this season?? we are the sweet peas class,
anyhow, Im just wondering if anyone has experienced highgate previously!
- 05-03-2013, 10:22 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Hong Kong
It is a great school. My son started going there since 1 yr old, now he is in highgate nursery. Teachers are very caring and attentive, nice learning environment that I have not seen anywhere else! Some say there is too much free play time and repetition, but it is how children learn in their own pace, and children feeling comfortable there is all that matters.
I also like the way they allow a lot of room for children's imagination.
- By Congeon in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:05 PM
- By SGM in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2012, 03:35 PM
- By Phillisimo in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:08 PM
- By klich in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
- By emilyc in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2007, 11:56 AM