Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tell us what you REALLY want this Mother's Day!

Editor is offline Administrator

Tell us what you REALLY want this Mother's Day!

With Mother's Day on this Sunday, no doubt daddy and the kids have something special planned for you. Check out this video of mums telling us what they REALLY want for Mother's Day. I know what I want ... Sleep and some me time at the spa! Tell us what you really want this Mother's Day.

charade is offline Registered User
    I want people to not wish me on Mother's Day because I don't think it's relevant to me much. My husband and I honestly contribute almost equally to the child-rearing and our roles are not that different for us to require separate days or a day at all. I did carry a bigger load (literally) being pregnant and in the months I breastfed but I made sure I was compensated for that (and I mean in quantifiable terms) so I don't really feel like I deserve a special mention as a mother on a particular day.

It's weird, I don't identify with this day at all. I do wish my mom on Mother's Day though since I know it's important to her, plus she pretty much shouldered the entire burden of raising us.

Aquarian is offline Registered User
    8 hours of uninterrupted sleep would do just fine. But I'm english so mothers day has already been and gone for me :)

ilgattonero is offline Registered User
    What I'll get - breakfast in bed (dishes which I will probably have to wash), homemade card, flowers and chocolates. I'll love it but what I really want is 5 days at The Farm and not to have to do the dishes! :tongue

Newbie_hk is offline Registered User
    Same as the others - uninterrupted 8 hour sleep & a sleep in would do just fine. Spa would be nice too.