Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Good international or normal kindergarten in TKO?

bigbook is offline Registered User
    Learning Habitat is a CMI school isn't it? Not an international school in that sense.

The EdB has clearly set standards for classroom size, number of windows, etc. in preschools/kindergartens. The problem, of course, is enforcement.

kindaling is offline Registered User
    hi,
    hello everyone. we came to hongkong just before 4 months now my son is 2year OLD. i want to put him in pre-nursery now. He wants to play with more kids. we are in TKO.please help me.should i have to wait for next academic year to start?????

charade is offline Registered User
    For the more popular kindergartens, you'd probably have to wait. Though some might still have spaces especially in the afternoon slots. Try Box Hill (though parents have complaints about it, it might be a okay short-term option) or there's a new Greenville (or Greenfield, always get them mixed up) in Hang Hau. Also, Mills International opened in Yau Tong and since it's new should have spots - the facilities and teachers seemed really good, only it's a bit pricey.

Or you could enroll your kid in the playgroups run by YWCA in Ocean Shores, Tiu Keng Leng. My son went to the English one and I found it pretty good and super reasonably priced.

charade is offline Registered User
    Oh, and also, you should go to your preferred kindergartens and apply for next year. My son's kindergarten, Deborah International, was already taking applications for the next year a couple of months ago.

kindaling is offline Registered User
    Thanks charade. yes i had applied for deborah. i have to wait for the interview.

bigbook is offline Registered User
    Deborah is a very good place IMO; they have a huge facility with qualified & concerned staff and what may be the lowest tuition in the area. You and your child/children will be happy there.

Carol13 is offline Registered User
    You could also apply to Nord Anglia International School which will open in Sept 2013. Look at the website for more details Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong (Priority Admissions is until 21 Dec 2013).

mamajemima1010 is offline Registered User
    Hi moms,

I am also searching playgroup for my daughter (14months) in TKO area.
    I am hearing someone says about Greenfield..
    Anyone have a reference about this school?

Thank you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast